There are so many brands offering miso soup, and some brands even are known to all. Even though, we still find it is a great problem to choose one we can get satisfied with.
Many people complain that it is so hard to buy a miso soup which is both good quality and budget.
Here is the best miso soup list. Just move your fingers.
Choosing the Best Miso Soup
- “I love this soup it is the best tasting instant miso, except it has MSG added that is the only bad thing about it.” – M
- “Although it cannot compete with the restaurant soups for an instant soup it is very good and easy and fast to prepare.” – Richard Hundrieser
- “You might like it with more or less water, depending on how salty you like your food.” – Sliver
Edward & Sons, Japanese Restaurant Style Miso-Cup is born from ancient wisdom, combined with advancements in packaging technology. To begin, our miso craftsmen age certified organic soybeans with rice “koji”, which is organic rice made “active” by a traditional starter culture.
- “I am very picky about powdered instant miso soups, and this one is actually very good.” – Margaret Hurley
- “I eat it as my lunch at work and it is surprisingly filling, very satisfying.” – Fresco
- “Almost skipped over it, because it seem a little high priced.” – D. Vineyard
An instant soup, made with white miso, a fermented soy bean paste. Rich, healthy, and delicious, miso soup may be served as a starter for an authentic Japanese dinner, or as a meal in itself.
- “It’s absolutely delicious as are all of the other Kikkoman -Instant Miso Soups.” – D. Smith
- “A quick snack or part of lunch at work.” – Allison
- “It has miso listed as one of the ingredients, but the BONITO fish overpowers everything else.” – Silver_Queen
Just add one egg. Enough for 3 persons. Product of Japan.
- “This soup I frickin’ LOVE and this review will probably be succinct.” – John T. Kooz
- “It’s quick, easy, tasty, and if you put it together with a package of ramen noodles you have a meal in a snap!” – Patrick W. Elifritz
- “I love this soup, I used to be able to buy it at Walmart and then they discontinued selling it.” – J. Menard
With shiitake mushrooms, tofu and chives. Natural. Sushi Chef White Miso Soup is made from a recipe used in Japanese households for centuries, where it is often served three times a day with meals and also as a wholesome snack.
- “This is a great instant miso soup.” – Terri
- “To me, it tastes just as good as those at Japanese restaurants.” – Miss P
- “In my opinion, given it’s savory taste, health benefits, low calories, and rich taste, it would be a perfect snack for the office worker, if it wasn’t for the sodium.” – B. Hatch
- “This Miso Paste is great!” – Jessica Hooper
- “I have been using it for a few weeks now and I will definitely be ordering it again.” – Jessica
- “Then found it’s great in a wide variety of recipes.” – Debbie
Kikkoman has created single servings of authentic wakame soup from the finest flavor essences.
Love the flavor of miso Paste, but want a healthier option? This low-salt miso paste has the miso taste you love with less salt. Perfect for making a savory, healthy miso soup.
- “Very, very good flavor with no salty taste.” – Lisa S. Peters
- “Both of these miso pastes make good tasting miso soup.” – EleganzShopper
- “Will order again soon, as it’s a big hit with low-salt lovers around here.” – Mongoose8e2b4i
Freeze dried instant miso soup w/ tofu, seaweed, green onion and fried bean curd.
- “For an instant miso soup, this is great!” – Kerry J. Hanson
- “It is very mild and does have a good taste with nice bits of stuff.” – Marilyn
- “It tastes great and is easy to make.” – Melissa Potts
This bonitofish soup stock is used for soup base for miso soup, hot pot, and soup noodles. Dashi is the most important flavor of Japanese food and it’s used in many different dishes, and you can use this instant version or make it from scratch with katsuobushi.
- “Also can be used when making sushi rice as a substitute for the dashi leaf when cooking it.” – Kent Dingman
- “It is a very reputable and popular brand and it is very good.” – felicia
- “The picture of the product does not show the ingredients.” – Shirley Musumeci
Suggestions of the Best miso soup
Do you have any miso soup suggestions that you think miso soup would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.